- At Kitty Kat we are happy to exchange any online purchases, but approval via email/phone and within 14 days of original purchase date must be adhered to.
- When approved, the item/s must then be forwarded to Kitty Kat via registered mail. For any exchanges or returns, product must be posted back at the customer’s expense.
- Kitty Kat reserves the right to refuse any requests for exchange after this 14 day period.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface before wear and until you are certain you are keeping them.
- In the event of a faulty item, once the product has been received back and deemed a manufacturers fault, and not attributable to wear and tear, we will refund the postage amount incurred if you include a postal receipt with the product.
- If you have requested a refund due to a fault we will notify you via email once your refund has been processed.
- Exchanges, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty item, we are happy to pay for the postage costs.
- Please be aware that SALE items are NOT eligible for refunds and exchanges unless required by law. However we are happy to discuss this further.
Items exchanged will be exchanged at the retail price that was effective on the date of the original transaction.
SHOE SIZING CHART
If you need help establishing what size you are at Kitty Kat please refer to our sizing chart. Please note that sizes may vary between styles and as such Kitty Kat cannot guarantee the fit of shoes.